eDistrict service list | e district up Online Apply | up edistrict portal | Caste certificate up | Domicile certificate up | Income certificate up | edistrict.up.go.in login | edistrict up mobile app
Edistrict is a portal launched by the UP state government. Different types of online facilities are available on this portal for all the citizens of the state. Through e district up portal, UP idistrict can be applied for caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate, etc. via this edistrict online portal. Due to the facilities of certificates being online in Uttar Pradesh, there is a lot of saving in the time of the citizens of the state and they are also capable to get the certificate quickly.
The edistrict up gate has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to give online services to the people of the state. With the help of this portal, the state government is furnishing other important installations like estate instruments, income instruments, original hearthstone instrument enrollment, tone-attested protestation forms, and other affiliated information to its citizens sitting at home on this gate. The instruments to be issued under this scheme have been integrated with the Digital Locker design of the Government of India.
edistrict.up.nic which is the sanctioned website of the gate. With the help of this portal, you’ll be suitable to apply for numerous important instruments, along with this the verification of these instruments can also be done with the help of this gate.
features available in edistrict up portal
To provide online facilities to the citizens of the state, the e-district Uttar Pradesh portal has been created by the Uttar Pradesh government. Various types of services are available on this portal for the citizens of the state. Like UP caste certificate registration, income certificate registration, domicile certificate registration, many facilities are available on this portal. Self-attested declaration form and information related to it is also available on this portal.
The entire system has been computerized under this project. Many facilities have been provided to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh on the edistrict up portal. Along with income certificate, caste certificate, domicile certificate, etc., some other services have also been provided on the portal, the list of which is given below –
- Tehsil / Village Directory
- E-District Government Order / Departmental Order
- Divisional Commissioner / District Officer List
- C.S.C. 3.0 Opening Manual / Instructions (New Service)
- online R.T.I
- Uttar Pradesh Information Commission
- UP Online Services of Janhit Guarantee Act
- Employment Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Benefits/Benefits of Uttar Pradesh E-District Portal
- With the help of the up e district 2022 online portal, residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh will be able to get many benefits.
e district up Advantages
Certificates can be applied for through the edistrictup nic portal as well as verification of certificates. How to do this? Information associated with this is available further in the article. The entire work of UP Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Domicile Certificate (Residence Certificate) are done via e-district up. caste certificate is not required for general category citizens but you can apply for an EWS certificate
UP E- district portal provides numerous types of services online for the people of UP state. With the help of the e-district UP gate, piecemeal from government instruments, numerous other sari services have been made available.
- The operation can be made for other instruments like estate instruments, income instruments, hearthstone instruments, the dupe of Khatauni, status instruments.
- With the help of this portal, services have been made available by numerous important departments like Revenue Department, Panchayat Department, Home Department.
- Services related to the instrument, public distribution system, pension, khatauni, profit action, and enrollment in employment centers have been made available at this gate.
- The status of the operation can also be checked at E-district UP portal.
- Through this portal, you’ll be suitable to corroborate the instruments online.
- With the help of this portal, services are being made available online to the common citizens by nearly all the main departments, which will save the precious time of the public.
- You’ll no longer have to go to the services.
- Along with this, you have also been given the installation to download tone attested protestation form pdf on the gate.
What’s the purpose of e district.up.nic?
The main idea of e district.up.nic is to make public-centric services available to the public through a digital medium. With the help of the district portal by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, numerous services are made available to the common citizens on the online mode. These services are made available by numerous departments, with the help of the portal, information can be given to the common citizens about the services related to the instrument, complaint, public distribution system, pension, exchange, Khatauni, profit action, and enrollment in employment centers and As well as furnishing other services is the main ideal of this gate.
The people of the state will be suitable to apply online for any instrument and get the service handed soon so that they can get the benefit of the services available at the gate.
Certificate Application Process at Edistrict up
It is compulsory to register for any type of certificate like caste, age, death certificate online application. Following the following as given below to register online.
Step1: Visit the official website of edistrict up i.e edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrictup/
Step2: Click on Citizen Login (e-Sathi) on the top menu
Step3: Click on New User Registration
Step4: Now the registration page will open in front of you, thereafter filling in your name, username, name of the applicant, etc., click on the secure button.
Step5: To log in now the user has to set the password through his mobile OTP, after that the user can log in
Step6: Now you can apply for certificates by login into edistrict up using your username and password.
The installation of applying for a certificate has been handed to you on the edistrict up a portal, you can apply for an estate instrument, income evidence eligible ( income certificate), hearthstone instrument. from the edistrict gate. But for all these instruments you need different documents. Then we’ve told you about some similar documents, which you’ll need for the operation of your income instrument, fireside or hearthstone instrument, and estate instrument.
Still, also you’ll need the documents given in the list below-
Documents needed for Caste certificate up
- One passport size snap of the person
- photocopy of portion card
- income instrument
- Photocopy of family register
- A written document by the vill head.
Documents Needed for Domicile UP
- aadhar card and portion card
- Voter ID Card
- 2 prints
- water bill
- electricity bill
Documents needed for Income certificate UP
- passport size print
- identity card
- photocopy of portion card
- photocopy of aadhar card
- Tone attested protestation form
- Certificate attested by the councilor or vill head village head and Tehsildar.
How to log in e-District UP?
edistrict.up.go.in login: To login to the e-district up a portal, you’ll see these 3 options at the top of the home runner of the point-Citizen Login (e-Sathi),e-district login, ssdg. login. If you want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Resident Certificate also you have to select the option of Citizen Login (e-Sathi).
In order to mileage the services available on the portal, you have to login first.edistrict.up.nic login, how to login edistrict up? You’ll be told about it step by step through this composition. Read the important points given below precisely –
- First of all, you have to go to the sanctioned website of e-district to log in. Whose link has been given to you then –edistrict.up.gov.in
- Now the website will open in front of you where you’ll have to select “ Login”.
- Now you have to fill in the information asked for login.
- You have to first select the login type. You have to select the department for which you want to log in.
- Then you’ll find a list of some departments below –
- State Admin
- Blessing Authority
- District/ DSP Admin
- CSC/ edistrict Stoner
- Verify Authority
- Select any one department from these.
- After that enter your Username, Password, Captcha code and click on the Login button.
How to check edistrict up application status
With the help of edistrict Uttar Pradesh portal, the status of application of all certificates can be seen, with the help of the portal you can see UP cast certificate(caste certificate) application status, UP domicile certificate(residence certificate) application status, UP income certificate( income proof) The information regarding all these is given to you below –
First of all, you have to visit the official website of the portal Now the home page of the official site will be open in front of you. On the home page see the option “Application Status”. Click on it, a new box will open in front of you.
After entering the number, you have to click on the Search button. This is how you will be capable to check the status of your application.
Verification of UP e District certificate
All kinds of certificates can be verified by the Uttar Pradesh e-district portal, such as certificates of caste certificates, income certificates, etc. can be verified online with the help of this portal.
You have to visit the official site for validation. Now on the home page of the portal site, you have to click on the option of “Application Verification”. Now you have to enter the application number and certificate id in the box. now you have to click on the search option In this way you will be able to see the validation of your certificate very easily.
How to login with SSDG?
to do SSDG login from the UP e district portal, read all the points carefully
First of all, go to the eDistrict Uttar Pradesh official website. On the home page of the website, the “SSDG login” option has to be selected. Now enter the login details. First of all, choose the login type. After that enter your username, password and click on submit button.
In this way, you can log in with SSDG.
How to find the CSC center on edistrict UP portal?
How to find a common service center from e district UP portal For this you have to follow the steps given below-
you have to go to the official website of e-district Uttar Pradesh, As soon as you visit here, on the home page of the website, you will see a “service center” option, on which you have to click.
After this, a new page will open in front of you where you will see 2 options like -Pincode and region
Now you have to choose any one of these two options. , If you are choosing Pincode then you have to enter the Pincode of that area. If you have selected the area option then you will also have to select DSP, District, Tehsil, Block.
Now you have to click on the show button and you will see a list of all CSC centers and their full information related to that area. Now you will be able to easily see the public service centers around you with the help of the edistrict UP portal
How to register e district UP, GAV?
How to register for Govt Approved Valuer?: For this, you have to follow the steps given below-
First of all, you have to go to the official website of edistrict UP.
Now the home page of the website will open in front of you, where you will see an option named “GAV Registration“, which you have to choose.
Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to enter your mobile number and click on the option with Generate OTP. Now you will get OTP on your mobile phone, you will have to enter that OTP here.
Now the form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill in the asked information correctly. Now you have to submit your form after filling it.
E-District Portal, GAV Login
- Firstly you have to go to the official website.
- The “GAV Registration” option has to be selected on the home of the website.
- After that, the “Login” option will have to be selected.
- Now a new page will open where you will have to enter some information.
- Here you have to enter the Pan no, Password, and captcha code and click on the login button.
- In this way, you can log in to GAV.
edistrict UP helpline
For the solution of any issue related to e district Uttar Pradesh portal, you can get the solution of your problem by contacting the number given below. For State Wise Helpline Number, you have to go to the official website, you can search for the number according to your district by choosing the Contact Us option. you can also contact by email
- Ceg Help Desk Phone Number: 0522-2304706
- email Id: email@example.com
- Address: CeG, 1st Floor UPTRON Building, Near Gomti Barrage, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226 010
What is edistrict UP?
government with the aim of providing many types of services to all the people of the state.
What are the services available on the UP edistrict portal?
With the help of the portal, citizens of the state can apply online for many types of services like income, caste, residence certificate, etc.
How long does it take to get a certificate from the edistrict portal?
t takes 2 to 3 days after any type of certificate application from e-district portal
What is the application fee from UP e district website?
The fee for an online application is Rs.10.
Bookmark pmmodiyojanaaye.in to know all kinds of information related to Government Schemes, the Latest News, Exams.