KVS Admission Class 1-11th: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced that the admission registration open for class 1 from 28th February 2022 so parents who are eagerly looking for the KVS admission form, their wait is going to be over now. On 24 Feb the official has issued the KVS admission guidelines and notification for the academic session 2022-23. Once the official notification is available we will share all the details here in this article. However, you can gather the relevant information about the KVS admission procedure which is based on last year notification. Apart from online applicants may also submit their application via KVS mobile app whose link is provided below in this article.
KVS Admission 2022–23
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is the Official Authority responsible for all admissions notifications. Every year, the official Authority, KVS, publishes the KV Admission Guidelines and Schedule on the official website. In March 2022, the officials will issue the admission notice. So, keep tuned with us for the most up-to-date information regarding KVS Online Admission 2022-23.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2022-23 will be made available shortly on the official website for all parents. When filling out the online and offline forms, parents should have all of the relevant papers on hand. Children must satisfy specific criteria to be considered for KV Online Admission. This page lists the qualifying needs for each Class. You should also carefully and accurately fill out all relevant data on the entry form. If the official authority discovers any inaccurate information submitted by you, your admission application will be refused.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 Notification
|Date of releasing KVS admission 2022 notification||Out|
|Classes in Kendriya Vidyalaya||Class 1 to 12|
|Class 1 application mode||Online|
|Other classes application mode||Offline|
|Class 1 admission process||Online draw of lots|
|Class 2 to 8 admission process||No admission test, based on Priority Category system|
|Class 9 admission process||Based on admission test in Hindi, English|
Mathematics, Social Science, and Science
|Class 10 admission process (For Non-KV students)||If vacancies exist (admissions will be confirmed |
by the Deputy Commissioner of the Region concerned)
|Class 11 admission process||Based on aggregate marks scored in class X Science Stream: At least 60% Marks in aggregate of all subjects Commerce: At least 55% Marks in aggregate of all subjects Humanities Stream: All students of KV if passed class X exam Admissions to Non-KV students will be granted once the admissions of KVs/neighboring KVs students is over|
|Class 12 admission||If vacancies exist (admissions will be confirmed by the Deputy Commissioner of the Region concerned)|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghthan Helpline Number||+91-11-26858570|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghthan Address||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 18,|
Institutional Area Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi 110 016(India)
How to apply for KVS Admission 2022-23?
- If you’re fascinated by KVS admission, then visit the KVS website.
- After visiting the website’s main page, explore for the KVS Admission Online Apply link.
- Now click on the accessible direct link, which is able to open during a new window ahead of you.
- In this KVS Admission Form 2022, you want to fill all told required information.
- After that, you want to attach the documents as instructed to upload them.
- To learn more about the paper, attend the section stated above.
- Then you want to attend the payment choice and make the acceptable payment.
- The registration for KVS Admissions is complete.
- This KVS form could also be printed for future use.
KV School Admission 2022-23 Class 1
Step 1: Visit the official KVS portal site – kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in to fill the application form.
Step 2: Click on the link of Click here for registration given on the web site.
Step 3: Reading all the instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed’.
Step 4: Now submit the main points like name of the kid, date of birth, mobile number and email etc.
Step 5: afterward login and submit the opposite information requested.
Step 6: After completing all the method take the print of the appliance.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission Documents
- Parents should keep these documents And ready these document for applying Admission.
- Birth certificate for age proof.
- Proof of relation between milliatants PSU employees, grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Category certificate (SC, ST, general , E.W.S etc.),
- PWD certificate, if applicable.
- Retirement certificate for uniformed defense personnel.
- Residence proof.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Registration Form 2022
For the primary time user, she/he has to register or sign-up within the portal. To register/sign-up, the subsequent information of the kid must be filled.
- First name of kid : this is often a compulsory field. the primary name must only contain letters from English alphabet, space or dot (.) with the primary character necessarily being an English letter. the info entered here can’t be modified after sign-up.
- The middle name of kid: the info entered here can’t be modified after sign-up. the center name can only contain letters from nation alphabet, space and dot (.) with the primary character necessarily being an English letter.
- Last name of child: the information entered here can’t be modified after sign-up. The cognomen can only contain letters from English people alphabet, space and dot (.) with the primary character necessarily being an English letter. Parents are advised to enter the primary, middle and last names of the kid exactly as within the credential (or other admissible document certifying the name of the child).
- Is the child differently-abled: This can be a compulsory field. Please select Yes if applicable, either tap No option . This information can not be modified after join up. If you indicate Yes here, the initial document of proof of disability must be produced at the time of admission, if a Vidyalaya offers provisional admission to the kid. Such a signal includes a certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation center or the other competent authority defined by the govt. of India
- Date of birth of child: this can be a compulsory field. Please enter date of birth as per credentials of the kid, issued by competent authority. This information can not be changed after sign-up.
Important: As per Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan admission instructions , the minimum age for admission to class 1 is 6 years and also the maximum admission age is 8 yrs as on 1 April with a 2 year relaxation in upper ordinance of “Differently Abled” applicants. Thus, the allowed range of date of birth of a baby seeking admission to Std 1 in 2022-2023 is: 1 April, 2014 to 1 April, 2016 for applications not within the “Differently Abled” category. The allowed range of date of birth of a toddler seeking admission within the “Differently Abled” category is 1 April, 2012 to 1 April, 2016.
Whether child or grandchild of KVS employee: this can be a compulsory field. This information can’t be changed after sign-up. Please select an appropriate option from the menu looking at whether any of the child’s parents/grandparents is/was a KVS employee. If any of the parents/grandparents is/was a KVS employee, please indicate so from the menu. Otherwise, select the Not Applicable option. If multiple parents/grandparents of the kid are/were KVS employees, please choose just one of the relevant options from the menu.
Children/grandchildren of serving/retired Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan employees are provided admission under Special Provisions as detailed in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan admission guidelines. If a Vidyalaya offers provisional admission to a toddler under this category, documented proof of the parent/grandparent being a KVS employee must be produced at the time of admission. this can be returned after verification.
Email address: This is often a compulsory field and can’t be changed after sign-up. Please enter a sound email address. This email address is going to be used for further communication by KVS / Vidyalayas if required.
Mobile number: this is often a compulsory field and can’t be changed after sign-up. Please enter a legitimate mobile number with an Indian SIM card. This mobile number are going to be used for sending OTPs during the registration process, during submission of the appliance form and also if you would like to cancel a submitted application. This number also will be used for further communication by KVS/Vidyalayas, if required.
Hence, you’re strongly advised to present your own mobile number, and not that of a friend, relatives, agents, cyber-cafe operators or others.
IMPORTANT: Information entered within the above fields during registration are displayed pre-filled within the admission form, and might not be modified when filling the admission form. Therefore, parents are requested to enter these information carefully.
How to Fill Form KVS Admission Form
- After completing the registration process, candidates must proceed to fill the appliance form.Check the complete application Process and shared below for admission to class 1 to 11
- Open the KVS admission portal and click on on on “Login Tab”
- Login page opens. On this page, enter Login code, DOB of kid, mobile no. and captcha code. Proceed and click the “Login option”.
- Application form will open. Start filling the most points as asked within the shape.
- Fill Parents Detail and click on on “Next”
- Fill choice of schools. Choice are often filled only for Three KVs. After filing details and click on “Next” option.
- Upload the desired documents.
- After uploading documents click on Preview button. Cross check all the most points and submit the applying form.
- Verify OTP
- Application are submitted successfully.
- Applicants may check application status by clicking on “Application Status”.
Bookmark pmmodiyojanaaye.in to know all kinds of information related to Government Schemes, Latest News, Exams.