RAJSSP: Under this Yojana ,All the handicapped, widowed men, old helpless, and women of the state will be included and interests will be provided by giving pension. Under this Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme , all the castes and classes of Rajasthan (general class, scheduled caste, scheduled consistent with their age, pension amount are going to be provided by the government to men and ladies of tribal, other backward classes. The amount given under the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
RAJSSP – Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
RAJSSP or rajssp raj nic Rajasthan Social Security Pension is a pension scheme launched by the government of Rajasthan for the welfare of their desolated residents. The prime objective of this scheme is to make sure the Social Security of the needy and thus financially support them for his or her survival. The people that enjoy this scheme include senior citizens, destitute widows and disabled people. However, to avail these benefits, one must are born and registered as citizen and member of Rajasthan State.
rajssp raj nic Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
The Social Justice and Empowerment Department, (SJED) Government of Rajasthan has various schemes merged in RAJSSP wherein the entire payment of the scheme is sponsored together by the Central Government and the State Government. The schemes are listed below.
- Central Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
- Indira Gandhi National adulthood Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
- RAJSSPState Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
- State Old Age Pension Scheme (SOAPS)
- State Widow Pension Scheme (SWPS)
- State Disability Pension Scheme (SDPS)
- Eligibility Criteria for RAJSSP
Register and RAJSSP Login (Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme)
Pensioners who applied under rajssp pension can make use of the web portal by creating their credentials. The process to register and login into the (RSSPS)Rajasthan Social Security Pension scheme.
- Firstly apply to scheme, your user ID may create in Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme portal
- Visit the divisional office and get your login credentials as per your details filled
- Use the same credentials to login portal
- Firstly log in, you will view all your basic details and applied application under Rajasthan Social Security Pension
That’s it! the Applicant can view options through online portal together with your unique login credentials.
How to Apply for rajssp pension Scheme
If you’re eligible for any of the schemes from State or National, then move ahead to use with documents.
- Visit rajssp portal at https://rajssp.raj.nic.in
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme from your browser using https://rajssp.raj.nic.in
- Get Application
- Search for respective form for pension scheme
- Fill Application
- Fill the applying form as per your government documents
- Submit Application to office
- Submit the appliance to office by attaching the documents for proof
- Sanction the Pension
- That’s it, Once your application submitted, the applying may viewed.
- Over the verification the documents may examine to proceed the application for further procedure.
Steps in rajssp pension Verification Process
The following are significant steps within the verification process of RAJSSP scheme:
- Step 1: The pensioners need to reach the “Sub Divisional Office or Block Development Office” of their respective locality and submit an application.
- Step 2: the appliance verification authority “Tahsildar or Naib Tahsildar” would verify the appliance and forward it for sanction authority.
- Step 3: The “Sanction Authority” in SDO(Sub- Divisional Officier) or BDO(Block Development Officiier) would cross-check the verified application and forwards the sanction order to the disbursement authority.
- Step 4: Disbursement authority may be a “Treasury or Sub-Treasury Office” which receive the sanction order and initiate the payment to the beneficiary.
Eligibility of rajss Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
Here is that the eligibility that has got to possess by every citizen to be a neighborhood and luxuriate in the schemes of RAJSSP.
- State Pension Plan: The income of a private must be below Rs. 48000 for SDPS and SWPS scheme and will be but 60000 RS for SDPS scheme. Divorced ladies , below 55 years, Person with 40 percent disabilities, an individual with dwarf hijra are eligible for the pension yojana.
- National Pension Plan: The income of people to be a neighborhood of RAJSSP should be below the poverty level . In the scheme of IGNWPS, the ladies and men above 60 years aged can apply. Next the IGNWPS scheme does consider the boys & women above 40 years old. The third scheme IGNWPS will consider the individual with above 18 years aged with 80 percent disability.
What to try and do if Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme Application status showing incomplete Records?
If you check the appliance status of your RAJSSP Application and if it shows as incomplete records. Click on the rationale then examine the precise document missing or any data mismatch along with your application. supported this reason, you wish to update your form to moreover it further.
How to Check RAJSSP Pension Status Online
If you had applied to application scheme, then you’ll check the status regularly. It is all to understand what’s happening together with your form . Here is how you’ll know the status of your RAJSSP Application.
1. Visit RAJSSP portal and click on Reports to look at
2. Click on Pensioner Online Status and await the page to load
3. Now fill in your Application number and enter the captcha code to point out your status
4. The status of your application may be displayed with the exact application status.
What to try to to if RAJSSP Application says Aadhar and Account number already exists?
The Aadhar number and account number for each individual pensioner may enter just one occasion . If there’s a mismatch in details, then pensioners got to visit an office to update the right details as per documents.
Can we change Pensioner details in RAJSSP(Rajastan Social Security Pension Scheme )?
Yes, the small print like pensioner name, father name, age, gender, category, and other details may change. The applicant must visit the SDO or BDO of the zone and supply supporting documents to form changes within the pension plan . Details must be correct to enjoy the pensions scheme provided by the Center scheme or national scheme’s and state scheme.
Do we need to update records every year in Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme.
As the pension records updated once may forever within the pension plan but the disbursing amount limited to at least one year. To continue the service of RAJSSP pension, the individual must update the specified details. This is allowed by sending a renewal application to resume their benefits for next year also .
Can I update my disability from the RAJSSP(Rajastan Social Security Pension Scheme ) scheme?
Yes, if candidates disability has increased or decreased as per their medical records. Then they will update an equivalent within the RAJSSP Application to avail the advantages as per the regulations.
Where to complain associated with Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan?
If you’ve got a complaint associated with Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2022, then you’ll register your complaint on the official website. For this, one can register his complaint by selecting the Reports>>Pension Complaint option of the official website, entering his application number, name and captcha code.
What are Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme(RSSPS)?
Under this scheme, pension facility is to tend to old people, disabled and widowed divorced women of Rajasthan state. Read above for more information.
How to apply for Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan?
you’ll apply online through the SSOID portal otherwise you can apply through any nearest SSO centre.
what percentage of pension schemes are included under the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme?
Under this scheme, four pension schemes are included by the government which are as follows:
Small and Marginal Farmers adulthood Pension Scheme
Chief Minister (CM) Special Qualified Jan Samman Pension Scheme
Chief Minister Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme
Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme
Bookmark pmmodiyojanaaye.in to know all kinds of information related to Government Schemes, Latest News, Exams.