Karnataka SSP Scholarship Portal (SSP Post & Pre Matric Scholarship): Each student has the right to education But due to some financial constraints, the students are not able to come to school or college. To ensure that every child should get an education without any hindrance, both by the State and Central Govt. Offers various types of scholarships. SSP Scholarship is one of them which is provided by the Karnataka State Govt. Registration (renewal) for Post Matric Scholarships offered by different departments is currently active. SSP Pre-Matric scholarship is for the students of classes I to X as its name suggests.
SSP Scholarship Last Date 2022
Various scholarships are available on the SSP Portal of the Karnataka Government, the last date is not the same for all SSP Scholarships. The Karnataka government will bear all the expenses i.e. Tuition fees, books, etc. SST is a single portal that will open for overall scholarships in the state.
The SSP or the State scholarship portal [ ನ] is an undertaking by the Center for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka that helps in the distribution of numerous pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. The last date is 31 March 2022 to apply online on the SSP portal. The purpose of this grant is to provide financial scholars who are poor and meritorious. SSP scholarship’s last date is 31 March 2022. SSP scholarship request process is completely online Check the complete details in this article.
- PSEB 10th Result 2022 Term 2
- Pseb 12th term 2 Result 2022
- PSEB Topper list 2022
- HPBOSE 10th Result 2022 Term 2
- TS SSC Result 2022 Manabdi
- TS SSC Toppers List 2022
|Postgraduate welfare department Post-Matric scholarship||20 April 2021|
|Social welfare department scheme||31 March 2021|
|Tribal welfare department scheme||31 March 2021|
|Minorities welfare department scheme||30 April 2021|
|Karnataka state Brahmin development board scheme||20 April 2021|
The eligible campaigners whose family belongs to the economically weaker section can apply for the post-matric Karnataka SSP education. Similar scholars are needed to apply online on the sanctioned website,ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in within the time window handed. The last date to apply for the post-matric SSP education has been extended to March 31, 2022.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship
The SSP Post matric education 2021-22 enrollment and operation form can be submitted online.
- Eligibility Criteria-This education is for the scholars of class 11th and 12th whose family belongs to the reserved order and are from the economically weaker section.
- Operation Process-The scholars can fill the SSP 2021-22post-matric education form on the sanctioned website,ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in. They need to first register at the gate for which they must have an Aadhar card.
SSP Scholarship Scheme Objective
The main idea of the SSP Scholarship is to give financial backing to all those scholars who can not be suitable to go their education because of their fiscal conditions. Now all the scholars of Karnataka will get the introductory right of education. Scholars will come tone-dependent with the help of this scheme. One of the most important features of this scheme is that all the scholars from class 1 to scholars pursuing advanced education can apply through this education gate. Now every pupil in Karnataka will be suitable to get an education despite their fiscal condition.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
SSP Pre-Matric Education scheme is offered to those scholars who are studying from class 1st to class 10th. There are colorful kinds of schemes at the pre-matric position according to the colorful orders of scholars. It has to be noted that only the scholars of Karnataka can apply under this scheme. In order to apply for the SSPPre-Matric Scholarship scheme, the scholars are needed to visit the sanctioned website. On the sanctioned website, they’re needed to register themselves. After successful enrollment scholars will be handed the education quantum through the direct benefit transfer system.
Benefits and Features of the SSP Scholarship
- Through the SSP Scholarship portal operations of all the literacy will be available through this single integrated digitized platform
- SSP education gate has been launched in order to fulfill the education requirements of all the scholars of Karnataka
- Under this education scheme, the quantum of education will be directly transferred into the account of heirs through the direct benefit transfer system
- . Now the people l isn’t needed to leave their education because of the fiscal problem
- The powerhouse rates in the state will also go down
- It has to be noted that only citizens of Karnataka can apply for this education scheme
- With the help of this education scheme, the scholars will come tone-dependent
- Post matric and pre-Matric Education schemes are offered through this portal
- Now every pupil of Karnataka will be suitable to get an education despite their fiscal conditions
Needed Documents (SSP Scholarship apply)
- Aadhar card of seeker and parent
- Figure damage of council
- Private or government hotel ID
- Valid mobile number
- College and Institute enrollment number
- Portion card number
- Estate/ EWS instrument
- Income instrument
- The card number of disability approved by the government of India
Some Important Instructions Regarding SSP Scholarship
- After eventually submitting the SSP education form the operation can not make any corrections
- Scholars are needed to submit a SATS number in order to mileage their education. SATS or pupil achievement shadowing system is a unique ID number that’s distributed to a pupil in order to give the benefit of SSP education
- Scholars are needed to return the quantum of SSP education to the state government if the pupil decides to discontinue the education for which the education profited
- If the pupil has profited from education by presenting false documents also the paid quantum will be recovered from the pupil and his or her education will be canceled
- If the pupil isn’t performing well and is having short attendance also there are chances that the government cancels his or her education
SSP Pre Matric Education Registration
So the Pre matric schemes will be handed to the scholars from class 1st to class 10th. With the help of this scheme, govt will be given to the pupil who wasn’t suitable to make suitable arrangements for their education. And many departments will also give pre-matric literacy to the scholars in the state of Karnataka.
- Department of Minority Welfare.
- Backward Welfare Department
- social weal department
- Ethnical weal department
- Scholars and parents’ Adhaar card
- Phone Number.
- All thee-authenticated documents will be demanded.
- Phone number of the pupil.
- College Registration Number
- The instruments that are prefixed with Adhaar like estate income instruments and EWS.
- Eligibility Criteria for SSPPost-Matric Scholarship
- If you’re willing to apply for an SSPpost-matric education also first you have to visit the department. And you have also need to go by with the Social weal department, the ethnical weal department, Ayahs Department, and medical education debt, so on.
SSP Scholarship Apply Online
In this section, we’ve described the step by step process to apply in SSP KaranatakaPost-Matric education-
Step 1: Registration
- The first step is to visit the SSP Scholarship official website https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
- The next step is to click on “Create Account” and select the “pre-matric” checkbox where you have to enter your SATS ID and then click on “get data”
- The student details will be displayed on the screen that is fetched from SATS
- The student can contact the school for correction in case the registered SATS ID is correct but details mentioned are incorrect.
- The next step is to enter the registered mobile number and then click on “submit”, an OTP will be sent to your mobile
- The student will then receive a user ID and password that will be sent to your mobile number.
Step 2: How to Login to the SSP Portal
- The applicant can then log into his website https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/ using that it divisible user id and password
- Post login the students will get access to the “Student Account” home page
- On that home page, the applicant will be required to submit his Aadhaar details, NSP ID, income and caste certificate Rd number, and other related personal details. After entering all the correct details you will have to click on “save and proceed” to generate acknowledgment.
- A new acknowledgment page will be displayed on the screen
- In case the applicant’s parents have an Aadhaar card they are required to click on “e-sign”. The mobile number linked with the Aadhar number will receive an OTP that should be confirmed.
- In case the phone number that is linked with the Aadhar of the applicant’s parents is not active then he or she should download the Aadhaar consent form from the website and then submit it to the respective school along with the copy of the acknowledgment.
SSP Scholarship Status Check
The candidates who have applied for the SSP Scholarship 2021-22 can check their scholarship status via the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the official Portal for Scholarship provided by Karnataka State Government which is ssp.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: Now, click on “Track student status” or directly click here – “ಮೆಟ್ರಿಕ್ ” .
Step 3: Then, enter your SATS Student ID and Select your Financial Year. If you have implemented it last year, then choose 2020-21.
Step 4: Now, Click on the “Search” button to check your application status.
Step 5: Now, on the dashboard, you will be able to track the SSP scholarship status for the provided SATS ID as shown below:
As you have seen in the image you can check the SSP Scholarship Status under the “Scholarship Status” tab. In this case, the SSP Karnataka Scholarship Status is showing “Success”.
E-Attestation Of Documents Required For SSP scholarship
The documents that are submitted for the SSP scholarship should be necessarily e-tested before applying. For hostlers, the hostel declaration certificate should be first attested by the officials and then e-attested. The steps for e-attestation are given below:
The applicant should first visit the official SSP scholarship website He or she should then click on the “e-attestation” to get the documents attested They are then supposed to enter their Aadhaar card details, course details, college details, and hostel details.
After filling in all the details and uploading all the documents that are to be attested the candidate should click on “Submit” They must then go to the e-attestation office with their original documents that will be attested there. now, the Aadhaar consent form is submitted to e-attestation officer.
SSP Scholarship Renewal Procedure
The full process of renewal of the scholarship is given below:
The candidate that needs to renew the scholarship must firstly visit the SSP Karnataka scholarship official website. The next step is to click on the “Student Login” and then log in with an individual User ID and password. The candidate is then supposed to click on the option of “Renewal Form” which will help them to edit the application detail. The student should then fill out the form, click on “Submit” which will complete their renewal process.
SSP Scholarships Selection Criteria
The main base of selection in the SSP scholarship is the financial status and family income of the candidate
in the case of two students having the same family income, the students that are older are considered for the scholarship The scholarship is provided to eligible candidates that cover their course fees and other expenses. The amount of the scholarship received by the student is transferred to their Aadhaar seeded bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Check SSP Scholarship Scholars List
The portal of the SSP scholarship offers the list of all the applications that have received the scholarship and the amount of the scholarship received by each of them. the steps to check the List Of Paid Scholarship are given below
The candidate is firstly necessary to visit the SSP Karnataka scholarship official website. He or she is then supposed to click on the “List of Students for whom Scholarship is Paid” that is displayed on the homepage itself
The candidate is then supposed to select the financial year, the department, the district, and taluk details and then click on search. And finally selected candidates along with the scholarship amount they would be getting will be displayed in the scholar’s list check
Check SSP Scholarship Aadhar Affiliatement With Bank
Visit the official website of the State Scholarship portal. Now you are required to click on click here to check your Aadhar affiliation with a bank. After that, a new page will appear before you where you have to either, enter your Aadhar number or virtual ID and security code. After that, you have to click on send OTP. Now you have to enter OTP in the OTP box. Now you have to click on a submission. Required info will be on your computer screen.
Karnataka Post Matric scholarship letter Download
To download the letter written by the Government of Karnataka to the Respective universities, follow the steps –
Go to the SSP Karnataka Post Matric Page or directly “Click Here”.
After that, Choose your university name.
Then, click on the “Download the letter” to get the letter in the PDF file.
you can take a printout of the letter for future purposes.
Check the List of Paid Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the State Scholarship portal
- On the homepage you are required to click on scholarships for students on the list is paid
- A new page will appear before you where you have to choose your financial year, department, taluk, and district.
- Now you have to click on the discovery
- Required info will be on your computer screen
Students must log in to the E-verification portal. Then, upload your Documents after submitting the online application form for obtaining a scholarship. Also, get your documents attested via the portal. After a few days of attestation, one can upload his/her SSLC, PUC, and IGCSE marks card in the Portal. Enter your SSP ID, Name as per Aadhaar Card, Gender as shown in the image below to login to E-Verification for SSP Post Matric Scholarship:
Process To Download User Manual
First of all go to the official website of the State scholarship portal, Karnataka. On the homepage, you are necessary to click on downloads. A new page would appear before you. On this page, you have to click on the user manual
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the State Scholarship portal
- The home page would open before you
- On the homepage, you are necessary to click on the download link
- A list would appear on your screen
- Now you have to click on the link of your selection
- As soon as you click on the link the necessary file will appear on your screen in PDF format
- You have to click upon the download option in order to download it
Through this article we have provided you all the important information about SSP scholarship. If you are still facing any sort of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email in order to solve your problem. The helpline number and email id is as follows:-
E-Attation/Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk- 080-35254757
Email ID – email@example.com
Department of social welfare- 9008400010 / 9008400078
Department of Minority Welfare – 080-22535931
Scheduled Tribes welfare department – 080-22261789
Department of backward classes welfare – 080-8050770005
What is the official site of SSP Karnataka
The official portal of SSP Karnataka is ssp.karnathaka.gov.in.
Can I submit Karnataka Scholarship Form via offline?
No, there is no method to submit the form via offline method.
When can I check the Karnataka SSP Status for Post Matric Scholarship?
You will be able to check the SSP Post Matric scholarship status online after the application form fill up ends.
Is it mandatory for students and their parents to have an Aadhaar card?
Yes, an Aadhaar card is vital to avail of the benefit of the scholarship.
Is there any choice to edit student details on the SSP portal?
Yes, students can edit their certificate details and Bank details.
How to change login password on the SSP portal?
login to the portal by using valid credentials Click on the “Profile” menu given on the top right of the page and click on the “Change Password” option. Enter the new password and save the change.
Bookmark pmmodiyojanaaye.in to know all kinds of information related to Government Schemes, the Latest News, Exams.