Berojgari Bhatta up online registration form | Up Berojgari Bhatta Form | Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply | बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना | Rojgar Sangam UP Job Search | sewayojan.up.nic.in | uttar Pradesh job seeker registration | बेरोजगारी भत्ता ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta (उत्तर प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना) is an important scheme launched by the UP government for the unemployed youth of the state. Uttar Pradesh Bhatta Scheme has been started for the educated unemployed of the state of Uttar Pradesh who are searching for employment according to their education, but due to weak economic conditions, they are unable to apply for any government and private jobs. Under UP Berogari Bhatta, the interested applicant has to register online on the official website of the Employment Department, Uttar Pradesh, sewayojan up nic in.
The main goal of UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. The benefit of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 can be availed only where the students who have completed their studies and due to some reason could not get a job. The age of the Candidate for unemployment allowance should be between 21 to 34 years.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta: Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new yojana for all its unemployed brothers, under this scheme UP Berojgari Bhatta 2022 will be given to the youth of Uttar Pradesh as financial assistance. So that their livelihood can be helped, the Uttar Pradesh government has formed this scheme to help the youth and to help them in their studies. This Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta will be given to unemployed persons till they get a job.
Purpose of UP Berojgari Bhatta
For all unemployed brothers, the Uttar Pradesh government had announced this scheme in the 2019 financial budget, in which it was decided to give 1500 rupees monthly as Berojgari Bhatta to all unemployed youth. Due to this the burden of about 300000 crores had come on the government. The main objective of this scheme is to provide support to unemployed youth. Those who do not have any source of income, can earn their livelihood and take employment, women were also included in this scheme.
Berojgari Bhatta: The Uttar Pradesh government is deciding to give to all the unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh, in which such youths will be selected who are wandering from here to there in search of employment.
The government provides new job opportunities on its behalf to all such youth. And at the same time provides new employment for them. The government of Uttar Pradesh should provide these services to all those youth whose registration is available on the Rojgar Panjikaran website.
This means that they can move forward in their education better and employment opportunities can be generated.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply
For the citizens living in Uttar Pradesh, the Uttar Pradesh government has given another golden opportunity for the people who do not have employment. And they are facing a difficult situation and they need some financial help to complete their studies.
In such a situation, the Uttar Pradesh government has brought a golden opportunity for them, now the provision of giving UP Berojgari Bhatta to all the unemployed persons has started. And its process has been started through an online medium, if you also reside in Uttar Pradesh then you can apply for Berojgari Bhatta. Let’s know the complete process of how to apply.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility
- Apply online Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta, a person must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The person applying to you Berojgari Bhatta Online should have a 12th pass or any other degree equivalent to it and along with it, it is also mandatory to have a graduation or postgraduate degree.
- The person applying online in UP Berojgari Bhatta should not have any government employment and should be completely unemployed.
- The annual income of the person applying online in UP Berojgari Bhatta should be less than ₹ 300000.
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 35 years to take the benefit of UP Berojgari Bhatta.
Eligibility for unemployment allowance
- It is very important for the person participating in the UP unemployment allowance process started by the government to have an Aadhar card.
- If you want to apply to Berojgari Bhatta then you should have a 12th pass and all the mark sheets for graduation and post-graduation.
- For all applicants to apply online for unemployment allowance, the applicant must have a residence certificate.
- To apply online in Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta you need to have address proof and ID proof.
- The person applying for Berojgari Bhatta should have an income certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- age certificate
- income certificate
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Berojgari Bhatta UP Form Online Registration
Step 1: Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
- To apply online in Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta, first of all, click on the official link
- After the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Employment Registration will open in front of you
- Now you will see the link for registration (Sign Up) , you have to click on it
- After successfully clicking on the above registration form will open in front of you
- You have to do the following information in this Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Registration
- First of all, select your category here
- Enter your full name here
- Enter your mobile number
- create your user-id
- Enter your 8 digit password and confirm the password again
- Enter your email id
- After that fill in your captcha code
- and click on the enter button.
After clicking successfully, your Berojgari Bhatta Online registration will be done here, now you will have to fill out your Berojgari Bhatta Online application form.
Step 2: Berojgari Bhatta Application Form Fill
After successful registration, you will be sent a User ID and Password on your email ID and mobile number.
- As soon as you log in by entering your User ID and Password here, your application form will open.
- After logging in, friends, you will have to fill in all the information here successfully, whatever has been asked of you in the application form.
- First of all, fill in your personal information here.
- After this, you fill in your full address email id mobile number here.
- After this, you fill in your physical details here, whether you are disabled or not, give complete information about it.
- Now fill in the complete details of your educational qualification here.
- Now here you give complete information about your language knowledge, work experience, and skills.
- Now to proceed further, click on the NEXT STEP button mentioned here and proceed.
- After filling in all the information successfully, the application has to be submitted.
- As soon as you print and keep the registration card, now you are eligible for unemployment allowance here.
How to login UP Berojgari Bhatta Portal
Firstly of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will be open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the Login option. you have to click on this option.
After clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you on the next page.
In this form, you have to fill username and password, etc. After that, you have to click on submit button. In this way, you would be logged in
Job search process through UP job fair (Rojgar Sangam UP Job Search)
First of all, you have to go to the official site of Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Sangam. Now the home page will open in front of you. After this, you have to click on the option of Private Jobs / Govt Jobs. After that, a new page would open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of Employment Fair Jobs Now you have to enter the salary range, sector, district, educational qualification, etc. now you have to click on the search option Related information will open on your screen
Rojgar Sangam UP Jobs
If you wish to search for Government Jobs by visiting the UP Berojgari Bhatta official website of the Employment Department, Uttar Pradesh, then for this follow the following procedure carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website of Rojgar Sangam UP sewayojan.up.nic.in. Click here to go to the website of the employment department of Uttar Pradesh
- As soon as you go to the website, its home page will be open in front of you.
- In the menu bar on the home page, you will see a link to Government jobs/ Private jobs
- a new page will open in front of you.
- Here first you have to choose the department, then the district, all the recruitment types, all the recruitment groups, all the post types and last all the posts.
- After entering the information, you have to click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, information will be open in front of you.
- Here you can see the last date of the application form and if the date is left then apply again.
- If there will be a job vacancy, then the details will be visible.
Office Address:- Guru Gobind Singh Marg, Bas Mandi Square, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone No:- (0522) 2638-995 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Mobile Number: – (+91) 78394-54211
Official email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website :- http://sewayojan.up.nic.in
What is UP Berojgari Bhatta?
The contribution given by the government to unemployed youth is called unemployment allowance, it is given to all the youth who do not have employment available.
How to Apply Online for UP Berojgari Bhatta?
To take the Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance, first, you have to register online by visiting the official website, after that when the government starts this scheme, you will be given the name of the unemployment allowance.
Will I get opportunities to go to an employment fair by doing Rojgar Panjikaran here?
Yes, if a job fair is held in your state city, then you will be given preference here and you will also be called to join the employment fair.
What is Rojgar Panjikaran?
Employment registration is a website where you can do your Rojgar Panjikaran if you are unemployed.
What is the benefit of registering on the UP Rojgar Panjikaran Portal?
If you register yourself on the UP Employment Registration Portal, then whenever a job is taken out in future, you will be given preference for that.
Is unemployment allowance being given to everyone?
No, recently the unemployment allowance service is not available, but soon after the announcement of the government, the unemployment allowance will be started.
By whom was the unemployment allowance started?
Unemployment allowance was given to the youth of UP by the Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
Do you get an unemployment allowance by registering on the employment registration portal?
If you apply on the UP Employment Registration Portal, then whenever you start getting unemployment allowance, you will be given priority and you will be provided with this unemployment allowance
How much unemployment allowance is given by the government?
₹2000 monthly unemployment allowance is provided to all unemployed youth by the government and the government changes from time to time, for more information visit the official website of the government.
Bookmark pmmodiyojanaaye.in to know all kinds of information related to Government Schemes, the Latest News, Exams.