UPCOP Character Certificate | पुलिस वेरिफिकेशन चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र उत्तरप्रदेश | Police Character Certificate Online UP | Police Verification Form | Police Character Certificate Online Uttar Pradesh | Download Police verification certificate
Police verification certificate significant certificate for the individuals who need to begin a new job whether it be a government or private one has to give police verification certificate. To apply for the police verification certificate the applicant has to follow some steps. The individuals who are interested can apply for the Police verification certificate and download the certificate in the PDF format this facility is available on the Citizen portal of the UP Police began fast and hassle-free delivery of the police verification certificate.
A character certificate is proof of your character. A character certificate is a particularly significant and important document, which shows that the person has not had any bad behavior/terrible conduct or bad record in any place before or he has not enrolled his name in any legal issue, or has carried out any wrongdoing.
This character certificate is given by the police officer or any other government authority. It is also known as Police Clearance Certificate. This police verification character certificate is made when you need a job in any government department or it is asked for at the time of admission in a higher study in a big institution or college. The Police character certificate is valid for one year only and after that, you have to issue it again or renew the certificate. You can apply for the certificate online or offline mode.
For the online mode, you have to pay only Rs 50 for the application. Police Verification Character Certificate provides the details related to the character of the person. This certificate is required at the time of making a passport and for doing other work. It is a legally valid document that is provided to the person during police verification.
Benefits of the Police verification character certificate
- It is asked while taking admission in the higher courses in the big educational institution.
- An individual needs to initially create a character certificate to live in a rented/leased house.
- It is also required for government or private jobs.
- Character certificate after being certified by the police, the proof of your character proves that you are not engaged with any non-work or wrongdoing.
- If you are selected to the post of officer in the bank, then you need to give a character certificate.
Highlights about UP Police Character Certificate
|Scheme Name||Character certificate UP Police (UPCOP Character Certificate)|
|Government Under||State Government|
|Authorizing Body||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||The citizen of the Uttar Pradesh state|
|Years Active||Active Now|
|Category||UP Government Scheme|
|Registration | Login||https://cctnsup.gov.in/citizenportal/Login.aspx|
|Check Application Status||https://cctnsup.gov.in/citizenportal/CitizenVerification.aspx|
Required documents for the police character certificate
- The applicant must have an Aadhar card, Ration Card, a Voter id card for police verification.
- The applicant must have Residence Certificate, Bank Pass Book, a passport size color photograph and Mobile Number.
- The applicant must have a certificate issued by the Gram Pradhan or Panchayat Head.
Apply for the UP Police Character Verification Certificate Online
To apply for the UP Police Character Verification Certificate the applicant has to follow the steps:
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the link https://uppolice.gov.in of the official website.
- On the home page, the applicant has to click on the citizens services and choose character verification and then click on proceed.
- After this, the applicant has to create new login id and password to apply and then change the password and login to complete the process.
- After that, the applicant has to apply for a new character verification certificate online.
- And then, the applicant has to make payment using any payment gateway.
- Now the applicant has to wait for at least 15 days to download the verification certificate.
Apply for the UP Police Character Verification Certificate Offline
To apply for the Police Clearance Certificate through offline mode, the applicant has to visit the private office or police officer of the state. Now, the applicant has to take the police verification form and then fill in the necessary information as asked in the form, and then attach duplicate copies of all the documents. After this, the applicant has to read and review the form once again and rectify it if any mistake has been made, and then submit the form. When all the documents are verified, the character certificate will come through police verification and the applicant has to take it from the police officer’s office.
police verification form pdf download 2022
Once your document verification is done at Passport Seva Kendra, the Regional Passport Officer will initiate the police verification. police verification form PDF Download The RPO will request the Superintendent of Police (SP) of your jurisdiction to verify your details.
The process to download the UP Character verification Certificate
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the link https://cctnsup.gov.in/citizenportal/login.aspx which is the official website’s link.
- Now, the applicant has to log in using your login id and password as created.
- After that, the applicant has to click on the ‘Search Status’ option and then select the application type as service request option.
- Now, the applicant has to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- After this, the applicant has to choose the year of applying and then hit the submit button.
- Now, the applicant has to click on the download to download the Uttar Pradesh Character Verification Certificate Online.
Renew the UP Police Character Verification Certificate
- To renew the UP Police Character Verification Certificate the applicant has to go through the login page and log in using old login id and password.
- Now, follow all the steps as discussed above to apply for a new character verification certificate and then pay fees.
- After Submitting the fees the applicant has to wait for 15 to 30 days to get the UP Police Verification Certificate online in the pdf format.
check the status of the Character Verification Certificate
- To check the status of the Character Verification Certificate the applicant has to follow the following steps-
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the link https://uppolice.gov.in of the official Website.
- Now, on the home page, under the citizen’s services, the applicant has to click on the character verification and then click on proceed.
- After that, on the login page, the applicant has to click on the Tenant / Tenant PG Verification Request
- Now, a new page will open where the applicant has to select the Character Certificate and then enter your Complaint or Service Request no. and then click on submit.
The process to get a fast Character Verification Certificate
To get a character verification certificate instantly the applicant has to follow the offline procedure: First of all, the applicant has to go to the Gram Pradhan or Panchayat Head and then get the Pradhan Pehchan Patra or certificate verified by the Gram Pradhan. After that, the applicant has to visit the nearest police station with the application form and then submit the form.
After approval of the character verification, the applicant will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number to visit the SSP office for approval from there. After successful approval, the applicant will receive the character verification certificate on the registered E-mail id.
Generate Citizen ID
You have to generate your citizen login ID before login through which you will be able to log in, following the given steps to generate the ID.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh State Police, uppolice.gov.in
- Here the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you go to the option of Citizen Services and click on the option of character verification.
- On the next page, you click on the option of Create citizens login.
- The form for Citizen Registration will open in front of you on the new page.
- You have to fill in the information asked in the form like your name, gender, email ID, login ID, mobile number, password, etc.
- Now click on submit option.
- After which your Citizen ID would be generated.
The steps to download the Uttar Pradesh Police Verification Mobile application
- The applicant can also apply for the character certificate online by using the mobile application, apart from this the applicant will get numerous other facilities in this application. The procedure to download the mobile application is as follows:
- The first step is that you have to open Google Play Store to download the application.
- Now, you have to type UPCOP in the search bar to search the UPCOP Mobile APP.
- After that, you have to click on the INSTALL button.
- Now, the mobile app will be successfully downloaded and all the information related to the police character certificate will be shown on your mobile application.
What are the documents needed by the candidates to become a UP Police Character Certificate?
To become a police verification character certificate, candidates need documents like passport size photo, aadhar card, passport size photo, educational qualification certificate, voter ID card, driving license, digital signature, pan card, ration card, etc. The candidate should keep all these documents in advance.
What is police verification?
It is a kind of document which is proof of your character that you have not committed any crime or you are not guilty of anyone. This lets your character be traced.
Where is Police Verification Character Certificate used?
UP Police Character Certificate can be used by candidates to get a job in a bank, to get a room on rent, to get a job in a company, etc.
How long does it take to generate the character certificate offline?
There are many states of the country where the application of character certificate is done offline, after applying all your documents are verified after which you are issued a character certificate. It takes at least 10 to 15 days.
Who can get Character Certificate Police Verification?
Any citizen of the state can get his character certificate made after getting his police verification done so that he can get all the facilities related to it.
Bookmark pmmodiyojanaaye.in to know all kinds of information related to Government Schemes, Latest News, Exams.